Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 October 2011

All Part of the Grand Design ???

The  dealings, over the weekend, with a broken washing machine and a major electrical retailer have only served to reinforce my belief that the Universe needs to be broken to work properly. All systems just seem to be geared to run contrary to their design and any information that you may be given by anyone involved in the process should be treated as a best guess.


Is it the same when we die?


When I pass on from this place to where ever I'm going next, am I destined  to be met by someone behind a desk ? Will they look at me,take my details and tell me that  due to some error with administration, my arrival date is in fact next Saturday, between the hours of 8 am and 6pm, and not today? Will they look at their little flat monitor and tap at keys, will I hear the disembodied voices of countless others , stretching into infinity , sorting out endless problems?


What happens to the cancelled or lost orders....?


Will they ask me to fill in a form while I'm waiting for it all to be sorted out ,sitting next to an ethereal potted plant,......one that will help them improve their service...... ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment