Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 January 2013

I have decided to be more positive about things this year. 

When returning from Christmas break and being faced with the straightforward "you don't want this job , do you "? as my friend and colleague was, there is little response other than the blatantly obvious or the tactfully deflective.
 We are all agreed , they have been taking classes on how to further demotivate people who have had enough of watching them fiddle while it all goes up in smoke. 

First step towards positivity, fuck it, it'll take care of itself...or lets all apply for other jobs.
Unfortunately, I cannot live on dreams and have a spouse , cat and dog to consider, so striding about the land delivering pearls of wisdom whilst wearing robes and sporting a beard big enough to strap under my belt is out of it.  Pity that, I feel I'd take to it rather well.

So, It's back to plan B, if ever I had one. 

  1. Write more for me and then put it in a chest to be discovered after my death and then be hailed as a prophet well before my time.
  2. Continue to play the game in the supposed real world and look for something else to do that's slightly less like working for The Job Centre, even though I don't .
  3. Try to live more in the moment and not dream my life away. This is the most difficult because I've been doing it the longest.
  4. Act on my ideas, not just think about it. 
Do I really want this job......seriously ?

No comments:

Post a Comment