Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 July 2013

more of the same...

A week of boiling,
I get some idea now how Bukowski felt about his post office. 
Time for a new look on things and less of the "new job solves all problems" way out of this. It won't and I know it really. I took some time to think about what really lifts me and always the same is revealed...this!
No matter where I go, I'll always be looking for that unobtainable something, the  felt but never seen. The World is slowly becoming more unsettling and to be honest, I'm not sure anything I'm not already doing work wise is going to alleviate that for me. Better to stay, for now, and keep  working on the system from the inside. Sooner or later something will give.
 The soul needs to be fed and that's not going to be achieved without putting more effort into the writing and the letting out of all the ideas, no matter how disjointed and pointless they may seem.
So, more aimless ramblings and more looking at just how ridiculous yet fascinating and beautiful the everyday is.


For your appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment