Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Looking in to other peoples' lives...

The longer you do something, the more you become immune to certain aspects of its nature.
Helping someone with an everyday thing , like accessing an email account, stumbling across the contents of someone elses life, the part no one else sees and finding out what really drives people. Curiosity, desire, want , the parts of us that have no place in a setting that dictates sensible, upstanding and decent behaviour.

Im not even sure that he was bothered about what I'd seen. Perhaps he wasn't. Perhaps that's the difference between someone who might have nothing to lose and someone like me.  I'm too aware of things I have to lose. That's why I'm such a coward in many respects, too much comfort and joy at stake to make a difference in a real sense. Too much discomfort in real rebellion.
Who's better off?

No where is the crack between the real and the made up more obvious than in this

We didn't mention the emails in his inbox, we just attached his updated  C.V ..

This joke is still on me....

1 comment: