Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 June 2012

It's difficult to write sometimes,


Stuff gets carried around inside my head but can't make its way out. 
It feels like I have  a washing machine stuck on my shoulders  but there's no water in this tub, only thick wire wool.


The drum isn't completely full, there's enough space for the wool to roll , freely, so all it does is fill my head with noise of its scrape, makes me uptight and angry with the world. 


I can't think straight, all is jumble and frustration  .
Add the fact I have to sit through a short meeting about an inspection and I'm on spin cycle. 


bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!


I have to get out, be away from it, wait for the grey spun sharpness that the flat 2D world fills me with to soften, lose its sharp feeling.


Let me connect  with  the all elusive flow again.... 









No comments:

Post a Comment