Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 March 2014

Really ?

I hope the end of all of this doesn't come down to just good or bad.
I hope that the Universe has more imagination than that. To have experienced the entire spectrum of human conditions and then to have it summed up by one of two outcomes just seems rather flat, uninspired. Frankly disappointing.

Walking into the glorious sunset of the last evening, I began one of the countless conversations with myself.
It can't come down to just I'm good or I'm bad. Everlasting paradise or everlasting damnation. How is that anywhere near the deserved outcome of all this? How does straight lined thinking , in anyway, make the connection with the ultimate ending of this time in our  multifaceted world, our transient and evermoving existence in this supposed reality? How can that just be...it?
I can't except that a Universe so full of questions and possibles would have the face to put that forward as a solution to what can only be described as a missmash of  supposes , contradictions and  unknowns.
I'm plugging for the heart of star or the centre of a black hole myself. What's distance between you and your neighbour when you burn slowly for billions  of years? I could go for one of endless lives not yet lived or this one, with different chapters and outcome, anything other than heaven or hell.

I can more than handle the prospect of this never really ending. All things infinite and continuous, ever changing and evolving. Each one, whether lived before or new , offering  as of yet undiscovered  possibilities and experiences that we somehow, unknowingly , take with us  and develop as we travel through forever.

I don't want just good or bad. It does nothing for us, not as individuals or as community. We aren't that simple and neither is all this and to be expected to believe that that's what we've got coming because of what we do here and now is as small minded as some of the things we do with our time and energy while we're here.

Behave yourselves now...


No comments:

Post a Comment